- Type: Super Fine Part Silk Mahi Rug
- Location/Origin: Handmade in Iran
- Materials: Wool, Silk and Cotton.
- Additional Information: “Mahi” is a Farsi nickname for an elegant motif known as “fish in the pond”. The Mahi design is made up of rosettes framed by a vine scroll, that often resemble jumping fish with polychromatic stripes, eyes and life-like features. The four-way symmetry of the Mahi motif allows it to be combined seamlessly in a kaleidoscopic all-over pattern.
- Requires professional cleaning.